Osteopathy TCM - Acupuncture Pain therapy Golf-in-Balance Further therapy possibilitiesSeminars / Courses Appointment / Fees
With GOLF-IN-BALANCE, the most important single aspects of the golf swing are brought together, optimally in cooperation with your gulf professional, in a total concept. By the Golf-physio-training we would like to achieve, among other things, that training techniques learned can be better and easily put into practice.
Our aim is to generate a tailor-made training programme
for you to bring your swing with your body in harmony and to avoid and prevent injury.
With existing complaints on the muscular system
apparent pains be relieved, when possible removed and muscular dysfunction compensated.
is often the cause of physical aches and pains. Too short or too long clubs, too soft or too stiff shafts, too thin or too thick grips etc. influence the quality of your golf as well as the strain on your muscles and skeleton.
The Golf-physio-training consists of:
- Teaching programme to the activate the golf muscles before the round for the increasing the quality of play and injury prevention
- Adaptation of the golf swing with regard to joint and back problems, e.g. after a operation.
- Strengthening of "golf muscles", e.g. by 3-D power exercises
- Pain reduction and mobility support through golf with Kinesio-Taping
- Practice instructions for independent training
In the case that you live in Germany, we can put you in contact with a high-class, internationally active Clubfitter. We work together with Santiago Mari/PGA, Master Club Fitter. Santiago Mari has concluded not only in the USA training as a Master Club Fitter but was also active for a number of years as a professional golfer. He then joined David Leadbetter Golf Academy Headquarters as a Director of Club Fitting.